I know I have been remiss in sending out your motivational messages and I deeply apologize. Just as you probably have been, I am very busy! However, this is no excuse.
Last week we spoke of keeping MOTIVATED during our weight-loss journey. What ways are you keeping the motivation going? Sometimes it is just a tweek or a spark that makes us sit up and pay attention. Where do we get those fresh approaches? AT A MEETING! So, if you like me, you have a million excuses as to why you can't make it to a meeting...stop to think of how those excuses are going to help you lose weight. I know some things have a deadline, but we need to work out just 30 minutes into our weekly routine.
If you do nothing more this week, please do the following:
1) Attend a Weight Watchers meeting!
2) Answer the question: Why do I want to lose weight?
3) And if you are already at goal weight answer this: Why do I want to maintain this goal weight?
4) Take a photo of yourself -- If you are just starting, or you have lost 10, 30, or 90 pounds, photos are visual reminders of how far we have come.
5) Vow to measure yourself once a month. One month I lost nothing at the scale, but I lost 4 inches of total body mass!
See you at the meeting!
Weight Watchers Leader in Streetsboro, Aurora , Cuyahoga Falls , and Hudson since 2002
PS Please feel free to forward this message to others that might need additional inspiration!